Madame Capella answers your questions !
Do your soaps last a long time ?
- People use to say that my soaps last for ever. My Capella Coach Bars last longer than commercial bars. My soap ages for over 30 days before being packaged in a micro-perforated shrink wrap, which helps to continue the drying of the soap, increasing its life.
Is it good for dry, sensitive or eczema-like skin, psoriasis?
- My products, by their properties and their natural ingredients, nourish and relieve all types of skin.
Are all the ingredients natural?
- I use natural ingredients, with the exception of caustic soda and some fragrances preferred by my customers.
Do all the flowers come from the farm?
- Lavender, rose and calendula is grown on my farm, dried in dehydrator and processed in my factory.
Do you manufacture all the products of your soap factory?
- 85% of the products are manufactured on site at the Capella Cocher factory.
Are your products tested on animals?
- No, I test all my products on my porcelain skin, white and sensitive.
Are your products organic, certified, accredited?
- Since the spring of 2017, Cocher Capella holds a sustainable development accreditation allocated for its good practices of his company.